Common Questions - Noisy Neighbours

What can the police do about my noisy neighbours?

Normally, complaints of domestic noise, persistent alarms, dogs barking etc, are dealt with by the local environmental health officer, unless there are other circumstances which warrant police attendance. The local Environmental Health Department can be contacted on 028 7939 7979.

If an element of anti-social behaviour is involved, the police will become involved, and will work with other agencies to find a solution.